Thursday, May 1, 2014

Inspiration is something that can be hard to find and easy to lose. Sometimes I get in an uncreative rut where I feel like I'm not inspired to do anything but watch Netflix and HBO GO. Those are the days where I turn to my laptop to find some inspiration. The internet really is a magnificent thing, and is something that I don't feel is used to it's full potential sometimes. There is just so much to look at! So many beautiful pictures, project ideas, organization tips, art pieces.... it really can be overwhelming sometimes.

My two favorite places to look for inspiration are Pinterest and Polyvore (you can click either link to visit my profiles!). I recently started following P.S. I made this (profile here!) on Pinterest and their Inspiration collages inspired me to make some of my own, and I thought I would share them with you! FLOWER POWER
THE GOLDEN COUNTDOWN by allison-morgan-johnston featuring black shoes

What inspires you? Where do you find inspiration? Leave a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment