Saturday, April 19, 2014

Since this is the second and last weekend of Coachella. I thought I would use this weekend's set list as inspiration! If you didn't already know, Coachella is a huge music festival held in Indio, California. This is the festival to be seen at, and the one that celebrities frequent the most. I desperately wish to be there right now, but let's face it... I am a college student who can not afford to go to California for any reason right now. I will be going to Bonnaroo for the 3rd time this summer with my boyfriend Bo and my dad, so I will for sure be posting about that when the time comes. So anyways, let's take a listen!

1. Help Me Lose My Mind- Disclosure


2.Young Blood- The Naked And Famous

3.Roses- Outkast


4. 400 Lux- Lorde

5. While I'm Alive- STRFKR


Just wanted to do a quick post, I apologize for this not being more in depth haha. I hope everyone enjoys this beautiful day, and have a Happy Easter! Now it's time to do some studying for next week's finals...

No comments:

Post a Comment