Friday, April 18, 2014


After spending most of this gloomy Friday online window shopping (which to be honest, may be the rest of my day as well haha), I noticed one of my favorite new trends that are coming back...... Matching separates!




But what I found interesting is that the trend can also be found in activewear! Since I have started eating healthy and working out regularly, I have become obsessed with activewear. Personally I love Adidas, and they have embraced this matching trend. And I must say they have done so very well!

They may be loud, but this heavily patterned workout just makes me want to go to the gym! Because when you look good, you feel good! For more fitness fashion, check out my Pinterest HERE, or by clicking the icon under my about me!

Do you want to see more trending posts? Let me know in the comments! Also, if you are approaching finals week, good luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment