Thursday, April 10, 2014


So I don't know about you guys, but school has got me STRESSED (Part of the reason I have not been posting lately). With only a week before finals week, I must say I have a lot on my plate. Whether you are a college student or used to be one, you know how hard it is around this time of year. And if you are trying to finally finish school like I am, you may be taking summer classes, like I am. It really feels like it's never ending, and the option of giving up seems so intriguing...... STOP. You have already come this far, so why throw it all away now? Trust me, I have wanted to drop out of school to become a bartender too. But knowing that what I am doing today is going to benefit future me makes it all worth it.

Some things that helps me push through the day are my lovely boyfriend and friends, working out, YouTube videos, and inspirational quotes! So lame, so cliché, yeah yeah yeah. But reading a quote can really bring you back down to Earth. Knowing that you are not the only person feeling the way you do can help you calm down and get back on your feet! Plus, there are so many quote graphics to choose from! Here are a few of my favorites!






Don't you feel a little better now? What I'm trying to get at here is that you are beautiful. You are worthy. You are amazing. YOU CAN DO THIS! Whatever mountain it may be, go climb it!
But if quotes just aren't cutting it, listen to this pep talk from our kid president! If you have already seen it, watch it again! This lil guy never fails to bring a smile to my face!


If you are in need of more quotes like the ones above, visit my Pinterest page via the buttons to the left under my about me!

Now go embrace this beautiful Thursday we have been given, and remember.....tomorrow is Friday (Herald trumpets play, angels begin to sing, rainbows begin to appear, etc.)



No comments:

Post a Comment