Thursday, August 22, 2013

Jump From Paper

Hello everyone! Today I would like to showcase an amazing brand that has some of the coolest bags I have EVER seen! 
Jump From Paper was created by Taipei-based design duo Chay Su and Rika Lin.
The fashion world thanks them for their genius, two-dimensional bags...........Drum roll please........


Looks like a cartoon drawing, huh? This picture of Natasha Lillipore (check out her instagram hereand her blog here) is how I first discovered these works of art and it was love at first sight! I love the clean lines and the fact that they look just like a sketch! These fun and colorful bags are not only awesome and functional, but they are also a few styles for men! Here are a few of the styles from their "TIME MACHINE" collection that are offered on their US website:

"Alice"

And a side view as well:
$110.00
Although the bags appear to be flat and 2D, they are spacious enough to hold your typical purse items as well as your iPad and other tablets!

"Scooter"
$130.00

"Jazz"
$120.00

There are a couple of places that you can purchase these from: their website, some art museums (including The High in Atlanta, Ga.), and at select stores. You can find a full list of venues in the US here.  

There are other styles of bags, just not offered to the US, which you can check out here at their main wedsite: http://jumpfrompaper.com/ . And if you are interested ordering one of these fabulous bags you can do so on their US website: http://www.jumpfrompaper.us/ .

I hope you enjoy these as much as I do! I must say I will be either saving up for one or putting it on my wishlist for Christmas! :)

2 comments:

  1. These don't look real! Haha

    Harian x. Littlecoldcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg I know! They are so crazy! Thanks for the love though!

      xoxo

      Delete