Wednesday, August 21, 2013

That Time of Year Again

Back To School



Although I know all schools start at different times, today was our first day back! This will be my 4th year here at JSU and I am excited for the semester to start! I am especially excited to start my Campus Fashion posts! There is so much amazing fashion on our campus that screams individuality and I can't wait to be able to capture it for you all! This is something I have been wanting to do for about a year now but have not had a camera to do so with until now (asking a stranger if you can take a picture of them on your iPhone for your so called "blog" seemed creepy to me). For my birthday this year, Bo got me a Nikon Coolpix L100 and I could not be more excited to get this project started so I can share inspiration with you all! Today I ordered some business cards to give to anyone I take pictures of so they can see their pictures (and to look more professional , and again try not to be creepy :) lol) so as soon as those arrive I will begin my campus fashion adventure!

Stay Tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I absolutely agree! Let's have lunch one day next week and discuss!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. That sound like so much fun, campus fashion photo shoots. Can't wait to see them! I love my Nikon and I am sure you will find your photos to be of great quality.

    Cute bags, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so need to get back to my blog...LOL. Enjoying your a lot!

      Delete