Thursday, August 8, 2013

Since this is my first blog post, let me start off my telling you a few things about myself...

My name is Allison and I am a college student at Jacksonville State University where I am majoring in Fashion Merchandising! I have an amazing boyfriend of almost two years named Bo who is a film student.I work in retail (and don't get paid enough lol) and I love being surrounded by clothes of any kind.

Here are a few things that you can expect to see on this blog (bear with me here, I am completely new to this):
-Fashion, fashion, and more fashion!
-DIY projects
-Music, movie, and book reviews by yours truly
-An insight into our daily lives, which I will warn you, are very hectic and quirky

I will try to get this up and running as soon as I can since I am currently working on unpacking and settling into our new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment